Jennifer W. Koeppl, Attorney
From a small town in Northern Indiana, Jennifer's interest in estate planning began when she was asked to handle the probate proceedings for a solo practitioner while working as an assistant at his law firm during high school.
Upon finishing law school in 1997, Jennifer knew she wanted to continue her passion for helping others. She joined and became a partner in a small boutique estate planning law firm in Minnesota. In 2003, she and her husband, Joe, decided to relocate to Wisconsin to be closer to his Waushara County roots. After working for a law firm in the Fox Valley, Jennifer opened her own law firm, Koeppl Law Offices, S.C. in 2007. Currently, Jennifer, Joe and their two children live in Saxeville, Wisconsin. Jennifer serves clients full time in her downtown Wild Rose, Wisconsin location and occasionally meets with clients in the Appleton, Wisconsin location.
Over the years, Jennifer has continued to pursue her legal career and her passion for helping others by focusing her practice primarily in the general area of Estate Planning and more specifically planning for the elderly and individuals who have disabilities or loved ones with disabilities. As a necessity in creating succession plans for clients, Jennifer has expanded her focus over the years to also include real estate and business law.
Hamline University School of Law – Juris Doctorate 1997
Indiana University – Bachelor of Arts 1994
State Bar of Wisconsin - 2003
State Bar of Minnesota – 1997 (Inactive)
- WisconSibs Board of Directors 2012 – present
- Waushara Area Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors (Treasurer) 2014 – present
- Waupaca Area Chamber of Commerce
- Wild Rose Kiwanis
- Cerebral Palsy of Mideast Wisconsin Board of Directors, 2011 – 2014
- Fox Cities/Green Bay EWGA Board of Directors, 2008 – 2012
- Fox Cities Marathon Board of Directors, 2004 – 2011
- St. Elizabeth Hospital Community Foundation Board of Directors,
2006 – 2007