Koeppl Law Offices advises clients on small business matters and entity formations.
Services a small business might require would include:
Limited Liability Company
- Filing Articles of Organization
- Creating an Operating Agreement which outlines how your business will run and defines the relationship between members.
- Buy-Sell Agreement which sets forth the agreement between the members and company as to how each member may exit should the need arise and the rights of the remaining members.
- Filing Articles of Incorporation
- Creating Bylaws which outline how your business will run and define the relationship between shareholders.
- Buy-Sell Agreement which sets forth the agreement between the shareholders and the company as to how each shareholder may exit should the need arise and the rights of the remaining shareholders.
In addition to document drafting, a very important part of representation of small businesses is putting into place a business succession plan.
While documents, such as a Buy-Sell Agreement, are helpful and a good starting place for this succession planning, Koeppl Law Offices is uniquely positioned to provide advanced business succession plans that not only allow for transfer of the business to future generations, through estate planning, but also take into account and seek to provide the most tax savings possible in making the transfer.